How to scan QR codes on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 Ultra – Once you know how to scan QR codes, scanning them with your Samsung Galaxy S23 will be comfortable. There are two ways that the Galaxy S23 can scan QR codes.
The first is via the camera app, just like other smartphones. Another method is to utilize a built-in function that scans QR codes.
QR codes can be used to link to websites. You can copy the URL address to save it or send it to friends or family.
QR codes have noticed high popularity in current years, especially in restaurants. Learning how to scan them can be very useful.
How to Enable QR Code Scanning on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, & S23 Ultra?
Before scanning the QR code feature on your Samsung Galaxy, S23/S23+/S23 Ultra has been enabled. Here’s how to enable it on your Samsung Galaxy S23:
- Open the Camera application on your Samsung Galaxy S233, S23+, and S23 Ultra.
- Tap on Setting.
- Scroll down to find the QR code scanner option.
- To activate the QR code scanner, toggle the switch.
How To Scan QR Codes On Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 Ultra
Here are some quick ways to Scan QR codes on Samsung galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 ultra.
1. Use Phone Camera For QR Code Scan
- The camera method is the easier of the two.
- Open your camera app.
- Point your phone at the QR code and ensure it is centered. (QR scanning feature must be tun on in your Device)
- The URL or app where the QR code will be displayed. To confirm, tap on this.
2. Use A QR Code Reader
- To access Quick Settings on S23 series, swipe down double.
- Swipe left for the second set of icons, then tap on the Scan QR code. Please swipe up to access the second page.
- Place the QR code you wish to scan within the gray area.
The URL or app to which the QR code links will be displayed. You can visit the Blog or web link or copy the URL.
3. QR Code Scanner Via The Status Bar
You can also scan QR codes using the status bar. Drag it using two fingers from the top of the screen. Then click on the “Scan QR codes” button.
Tips for scanning QR codes on Samsung Galaxy S23 & S23+
1. Scanning QR codes is simple; these tips make it perfect for using this feature on your Samsung Galaxy S23 Series.
2. Ensure your camera lens has no dirt, smudges, or other debris.
3. For blurred vision, keep your phone steady when scanning QR codes.
4. If you require help scanning a QR Code. Move your Device closer or farther from it.
5. Some cases may require you to download a QR code scanning app to scan some codes.
FAQ On How To Scan QR Codes On Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ & S23 Ultra
Can I scan QR codes on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra without using the Camera Application provided by Samsung?
No, the QR code scanning feature is built into the Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, & S23 Ultra Camera app.
Can I scan QR codes using a third-party Application On Google Playstore?
Many third-party QR code scanning apps are open on the Google Play Store.
Can I scan QR codes with the screen turned off on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, or S23 Ultra?
No, you must turn the screen on to scan QR codes on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, & S23 Ultra.